I can't believe it's been a year! And this is also my 100th post!
(Of course I planned it that way 😉 )
A Good Year?
Yes. It's been:
- A year of funny fitness and dieting (well it made us laugh!) and geeky things to write about.
- A year of re-familiarising myself with WordPress, building my website, and practising writing and picture editing.
- A year of getting back into social media, making friends with other bloggers and catching up on changes.
- A year of wandering through Thinkgeek's little online book of dreams...
And did I lose weight? Goodness, yes, the same 20 pounds over and over and over again.
But it's been fun.
So What Now?
It's my one year blogoversary, or is it blogiversary? (I'm not putting a word in a title when no one knows how to spell it yet!)
I know the usual thing is to do a lot of soul searching, but this doesn't seem like the time for that yet.
That can come later. If ever.
It's my one year blog anniversary. And also my 100th post. Really, a year?? A year of geeks' diets and blogging. A hundred posts.
Happy Blog Anniversary, Club Adipose!
It's time to step away from the keyboard, get a nice bottle and a picnic, and go out and do something else. I'm pretty sure my family would agree 🙂
And then it's time to figure out how to fit 'Kosho' into my 'fitness regime':
'The Prisoner': 'It's Your Funeral', (Kosho), via Eric Eberhardt on YouTube. Rent from Netflix, or watch The Prisoner - Season 1 on Amazon UK Instant Video
- Karate + Trampolines + Dunk Tanks = Kosho, The Sport That Needs To Be Real
- Wikipedia: The Prisoner
- KOSHO: '60s science fiction TV combat sport (with trampolines)
- Straight Dope Message Board: Weird martial art in "The Prisoner"
- The Prisoner Theories Page
Be seeing you 😉